Vertical Induction Hardening Machines
Innovative Induction Heating
TVR Vertical Hardening
Our TVR vertical hardening machines integrate all the necessary equipment in a compact 2.5m(2) footprint: a transithermic PHW induction heating power supply, vertical hardening machine equipped with CNC, and closed circuit cooling equipment for the power supply and hardening liquid.
Parts can be hardened by quenching or by immersion, by means of vertical displacment along the inductor. The displacement is performed by a ball spindle and screw driven by brushless motor. Part position, displacement speeds and power are all easily programmed from the CNC.
• Part handling: up to 880mm length; 350mm diameter; 40kg weight
• Maximum stroke of vertical displacement: 840mm
• Displacement speed adjustable from 0 to 10,000mm/min.
• Process programming from CNC
• Cooling equipment in closed circuit for generator and hardening liquid
• Stainless steel heat exchangers and tank
TVT Vertical Hardening
Our TVT type vertical induction hardening installations offer great versatility in processing parts of varying dimensions and characteristics. Hardening can be accomplished by scanning or single shot, with or without rotation.
The typical installation includes a transithermic® induction heating power supply; cooling system for the power supply; cooling system for the hardening liquid; CNC for the inductor shift; and TVT handling machine.
The installation shown at right is designed to harden axles up to 2000mm in length and 250kg in weight. In this particular case, it is equipped with a 300kW generator running at frequencies from 3 to 10kHz.
• Part handling: up to 2000mm length; 750mm diameter; 150kg weight
• Hardening area: 2000mm maximum
• Inductor speed: up to 12 m/min
TVG Vertical Hardening
Our versatile TVG vertical induction hardening installations accomodate parts up to 3000mm in length, 4000mm in diameter, and weighing up to 2 tons. This is a manual load/unload system in which the inductor moves along the part.
• Heating zone length: 3000mm maximum
• Inductor speed: up to 8000mm per minute
The typical TVG installation includes a transithermic induction heating power supply, an inductor moving numerical control system, and TVG handling machine.